Corporate Social Investment
TiAuto Investments is dedicated to training and development of all staff in the organisation and at whatever level and wherever possible, is involved in Social Investment Programs.
CORPORATE SOCIAL INVESTMENT
The TiAuto Investments Group is committed to a Corporate Social Investment program and has projects in partnership with various organisations, which aim to make a difference in the lives of others.
These projects have included:
- Feeding schemes to various orphanages and organisations.
- Providing educational packs to orphanages and organisations.
- Partnership, sponsorship and continuous projects with South African National Blood Services to make “life-saving” contributions.
- Our employees are involved in taking time out for “food packing” events in association with Stop Hunger.
- Whilst these projects are very fulfilling and rewarding, TiAuto also provides benefits to our own employees and has implemented CSI projects in the form of School Sponsorships & Bursaries for children of employees who qualify for financial support to attain their educational goals.